Review of "Kawasaki Vulcan 750"

published 01/10/2003 | jamesives
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"My Kettle"

I have had a Kawasaki GT750 Kettle for 12 years now, all of them have been trouble free motoring.

It handles suprbly, and is as responsive as a stick. It's not greedy on fuel either, using around 60MPG. It is a 4 stroke bike making it better than the coventional 2 stroke.

They were made for many years and come in blue, red, black, gold, silver or yellow.

The reason I chose this bike ad not ay other, was because this one stood out as being a powerful work horse, not any other bike that would die in 5 minutes!

It is a very powerful 750cc bike, and being Japanese it is easy to get parts for. I've only ever replaced tyres, 1 ignition and both exhausts in 12 years!! This is due to excellent build quality.

I have really enjoyed this bike as I feel I can overtake most modern bikes. Shows them!

• the_mad_cabbie published 01/10/2003
    Sorry...Simply not enough detail about the bike to rate any higher than "fairly helpful"...Ken
  • Badger_Boy published 01/10/2003
    What's the difference between a two stroke and a 4 stroke bike? I found your opinion helpful, but a little bit more information on what sort of speeds it can achieve, handling in different conditions would make your opinion even more helpful. Steve :)