Kellogg's Variety Packs

Kellogg's Variety Packs

Children's

Review of "Kellogg's Variety Packs"

published 02/05/2012 | star3683
Member since : 14/11/2010
Pro Varied, excellent quality, fun for adults and kids
Cons Can be expensive when not on offer
Taste
Smell
Product Quality

"Variety Pack! "

Kellogg's have been making cereals since 1906 and are one if not the most popular cereal manufactures. Now I tend to go through stages of eating cereals and although I like quite a few if I purchase a large box of one I tend to get bored before I finish them. But Kellogg's make a variety pack which contains 8 mini boxes of different cereals to give u a nice selection.

The last time I purchased the Kellogg's variety box was from Tesco and it was just £0.50 on special offer. Generally in the past it has been the price that has put me off these cereals as they are generally quite expensive for the weight of cereal you get but this was a offer that was too good to miss.

The cereals come in there own individual boxes and are lined up in twos and them bound in a cellophane wrapper to keep them together. In the pack that I purchase I got:
2 x Frosties
2 x Coco pops
1 x Rice Krispies
1 x Honey Loops
1 x Cornflakes
1 x Moons and Stars
Although I have found that the selection can vary a little so it's handy to peek closer at the packet before u purchase them to see what selection suits u best. Each little box contains between 17-30g depending upon which cereal it is. The boxes are really easy to open via the perforations on the top of the box. Inside you will find the cereal contained within a wax bag which keeps the cereal extra fresh and crunchy.

I like all the cereals that come in the variety pack and although some people like my husband might find the boxes too small I like to vary my breakfast so like to have a small amount of cereal then some toast or fruit etc. I would also imagine that these are great for children as it keeps there breakfast varied and the little boxes are quite cute and fun you also get a puzzle on the back of each box.

Overall I think these are great cereals they are cute and fun as well as being very tasty. Kellogg's are well known for there quality and I found these cereals to all be fresh, crisp and crunchy and wi certainly be purchasing the variety pack again especially if I find them at such a bargain price again.

• nickbrown60 published 02/05/2012