Kelloggs Frosties [TV Advertisement]

Kelloggs Frosties [TV Advertisement]

Review of "Kelloggs Frosties [TV Advertisement]"

published 23/01/2007 | nobodyshere
Member since : 11/02/2006
Pro Catchy song, great visuals, original
Cons Song annoying, acting awful
Style
Clarity of message & brand identity
Quality of Concept
Soundtrack
Special Effects

"Frosties Advert - "They're Gonna Taste Great""

I've heard very mixed opinions about this ad since it made it's debut a few months ago, some positive but mostly negative.

The ad in question is the one where a boy walks around singing a song about how great frosties are.
Along the way he is met by an increasingly large number of children who join him in the singing.
Throughout the advert the boy visits many bizarre countries and locations, from Australia to New York - singing all the while.

The song is very annoying, and its shameless use of rhyming words makes you want to sing along whilst ripping out your ears at the same time.
It is catchy though, and I found that after hearing it I just could not get it out of my head.

The visuals, whilst joyously slated by many, are actually quite good in my opinion.
They're very colourful, original and will definitely stick in your head for a while to come.
In a sad, strange way I actually find them quite funny as well.

Love it or hate it, the ad has certainly done its job of advertising the product.
The effect that the advert has had on people definitely shows - I've heard more people talk about Frosties in the last few months than I have in the last 10 years put together!

Finally, I must emphasise that the advert has to be seen to be believed - so I heartily recommend that anyone who hasn't seen it definitely do so - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading!

• hippykiller published 05/02/2007
    lol reviews on adverts whats nexts a talking banana oh wait there is ok review though
  • SaxMyster007 published 24/01/2007
    Great review, I heard the kid was getting death threats lol. Sax
  • Mudchild published 23/01/2007
    Great debut, all be it controversial and off the wall. Made me laugh though. I look forward to reading your next pieces.

Product Information : Kelloggs Frosties [TV Advertisement]