omgblonde 5

omgblonde

Member since:05.04.2008

Kerastase - Forcintense

08.04.2008

Advantages:
Strengthens & repairs damaged hair .

Disadvantages:
Expensive .

Long Lasting?

Smoothing?

Conditioning?

Price£20 - £25

13 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. lilyellowfish
  2. yassarikhan786
  3. christianfilmcritic

This product is designed for people with weakened and damaged hair to help reinforce the internal structure while also sealing in strength. It claims to repair your hair to it's natural health, leaving you with soft and silky hair. I am normally very skeptical about products that claim to be so incredible about repairing damage.. but this product does exactly that!

You are supposed to use this treatment once a week. Inside the box you get six little tubes. Three tubes of 'Forcinterne' and three tubes of 'Forcexterne' which if both used once per week leaves you a three week supply.

Directions for use -
Cleanse hair with 'Bain De Force' (shampoo available seperately also from the Kerastase Resistance range.)
Towel Dry.
Apply an entire tube of 'Forcinterne' through lengths and ends, working in section by section.
Leave it soak in for 3 to 5 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly.
Follow with an application of an entire tube of 'Forcexterne' in the same way.

Okay, now that is how it reccomends you use it on the box, but I like to have it last a little longer, so instead I use 'Forcinterne' one week and then 'Forcexterne' the next week. So now instead of a three week supply, I have a six week supply! This might not work on your hair or you might prefer to use both at once, but for me I find it works just as well using one tube per week. Also, after using it I find I need to use a conditioner so I use 'Ciment Anti-Usure' also from the Kerastase Resistance range. I would highly reccomend you purchase the matching shampoo and conditioner to use along side this for added results.

The only downside of these coming in ready prepared tubes is if you have short or thin hair you might not need the entire tube at once, but since the tubes are designed for one use only, instead of having a lid, the top snaps straight off, leaving it impossible to re-close. Since I have very long and thick hair I don't find this a problem though and find there is plenty of product in the little tube to cover my entire head of hair.

Now on to the product. Words can not even describe how amazing it is. I have been bleaching and using straightening irons my hair for years so you can imagine the state it was in, it was so so dry and brittle and clumps were snapping off every time I brushed or washed my hair. Fast forward to six weeks of using this and my hair rarely ever snaps and feels super soft.. exactly like it used to be before I started bleaching! Even after one use I felt and saw a dramatic improvement in my hair.

You can expect to pay £20 - £25 for one pack and you'll be looking at spending almost £50 if you want the conditioner and shampoo too, but for the results you achieve I would say it was worth it. Also in my experience if you use up this treatment once you won't need to keep using it every week. I use my 6 week supply then have a 6-8 week break and then use a 6 week supply again, but I suspect depending on the level of damage you could get away with using it less.

I would reccomend this to anyone with dry, bleached or badly damaged hair.

yassarikhan786 09.04.2008 18:59

Great review, very good :o)

shaaza 09.04.2008 00:26