Kerastase K Laque Noire

Kerastase K Laque Noire

Review of "Kerastase K Laque Noire"

published 30/06/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro lasts ages
Cons none
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?
Does it smell good?

"Not bad at all"

I received a bottl eof the Kerastase K laque noire in my French Little Beauty Box I subscribed to for a while. Hairspray is always handy and I prefer the travel sizes as they take up less room. I do use hairspray regularly on my hair and my daughter's when I plait it but I don't use a lot in one go so a small bottle literally lasts me ages!

The brand
I am familiar with Kerastase hair products and have found that I really like them in general. This hairspray is packaged in black and purple and looks really nice.

How does it work?
Designed especially to fight humidity, the Kérastase Styling Laque Noire is great all year round but especially in the Summer. Providing extreme hold which allows you to create both controlled volume and structured styles, the spray also has an anti-humidity shield to keep your hair in place. Made using a blend of fixing polymers in a water-free formula, it will ensure your hair looks fabulous from morning until night

In use
The first time you use this hairspray, you break the seal and it sends out a fine mist over your hair. A short blast is more than enough, I find to keep my fine but lots of it hair in place. I often pin a bit up in the front to stop it looking flat and boring and the hair spray helps to keep the pins in place too throughout the day.

How much?
A 300ml bottle is £13.60 on the Look Fantastic website and this is reduced from £16 at the moment. They do not sell the smaller sized bottles so I don't know how much they cost.

Final word
I would definitely buy this again, it has been great on my hair and I think it works very well without overloading hair or making it feel sticky. It has a light smell to it but it is not too bad and it wears off (the smell) quite quickly.

• pumfster published 01/07/2015