Review of "Keurig B60 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System"

published 23/08/2011 | cay1796
Member since : 23/08/2011
Pro Brews fast, wide range of flavors
Cons K Cups can be expensive if a lot of people are planning on using
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"The Keurig B60 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System is worth buying!"

I have owned this product since Christmas of 2010 and have used it almost everyday since then and sometimes even twice a day! I mostly use it for coffee (hot and iced) but Keurig also makes a wide variety of teas which are also very good. Depending on what size drink you are making, it can sometimes brew in under 45 seconds, which is a good feature if you are in a hurry or impatient (like me). My favorite feature is the removable drip tray because I use this for travel mugs quite often. I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this product except that the K Cups are somewhat expensive if there are a lot of people who will be using the Keurig. Overall a good buy for the coffee or tea lover.

• kevin121 published 23/08/2011
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry, but I can only reiterate what the others have already said. Maybe if you read some other reviews in this category, you'll get an idea of what to include. And if you do add more, let me know and I'll take another look for you.
  • RICHADA published 23/08/2011
    Hello and welcome to Ciao. I think, before publishing your next review, it would be a good idea to have a read around on the site and get a better idea of what we're all about here. R.
  • bryspy published 23/08/2011
    More detail would make this helpful.