Kia Sedona

Review of "Kia Sedona"

published 31/10/2005 | janneyh37
Member since : 24/10/2005
Pro One of the cheapest priced MPVs on the market
Cons Can't "turn on a penny!"
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"Kia Sedona 2.9 CRDi L (diesel)"

I've now had this car for almost twelve months, and thought it about time I raved about it!!! I know it's not cool, it doesn't 'corner' well and it's not something you can shove in any parking space!!! BUT with seven seats, you can take your kids out with room for their mates, a pram, your shopping, your Nan (and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all!!), for quite a bit less than most other large MPV's. It's the most comfortable car I've been in, especially on long journeys. All five passenger seats in the back are removable, so trips to the tip and furniture removing is easy. I've had a garden shed and a double bed in it! I've found it very reliable, and the diesel engine very economical too. This summer, £50 got us 370 miles to Cornwall, trips round and about whilst there, and some of the way home too!!!! I'd recommend to anyone with a family!!!!

• sajsuccess published 17/08/2006
    Good review. Wish you could tell me more about the car though as we want to buy a Kia Sedona and would like first hand information from someone who actually drives it. I will be willing to rerate your review if you could do this. Thanks for taking the time to give this info though :)
  • klik published 13/03/2006
    You mention the excellent fuel consumption to Cornwall. Where is this from? Devon, Birmingham, John O' Groats. We need more info.
  • maggieedwa published 31/10/2005