Review of "King of Shaves Azor Hybrid Synergy Razor"

published 22/10/2008 | Sia.G
Member since : 22/10/2008
Pro Cheap
Cons Can't take long stubble, not accurate, causes razor burn
Quality of shave
Durability of the razor
Durability of the blades

"I am in pain!!"

The hype of this razor has bought it some success, but once you use it long enough you feel the dissapointment.
I am a patient man and believe in trying somethng extensively before passing judgement. After a month of repeated bad shaves, going through several new blades, I have more skin irritation and hadn't had a single close shave. My shave time has also greatly increased. Add that to the 3-shave lifespan of the blades, and you get, well, rubbish really!
I have tried almost all razors, and as sad as I am to admit it, the overpriced Gillette seems to be the daddy of shaving. I for one am binning this useless piece of kit, which practically took my face off this morning, and switching to a Fusion!

• majeedkazi published 23/10/2008
    Hi, welcome to Ciao....
  • Sia.G published 22/10/2008
    Yeah, I know, im rather saddened... was getting tired of gillettes :(
  • Jezebel1978 published 22/10/2008
    Yes, my mister would agree with you on this one! The morning routine has been a lot calmer since he threw his out. A shame really- they do great shaving oil.