Kingston - flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

Kingston - flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

Review of "Kingston - flash memory card - 2 GB - SD"

published 01/06/2011 | mumsymary
Member since : 23/09/2002
Just gone to watch the Tour of England cycle through my home town
Pro easy durable
Cons none
Memory / capacity
Reliability
Design
Ease of Installation

"Memory of my images are on this card"

Kingston flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

Kingston flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

One of the memory cards that I use in my Lumix Panasonic camera is a Kingston 2GB SD Card .Although I do not this card can be used in other devices needing a memory card such as an MP3 player, PDAs, or smart phones.

This 3 volt memory card is 2cm by 3cm it is very thin It is a solid hard blue plastic type of material. There is a little label that says Kingstone SD2GB on it. On one side at the top I can see brassy gold coloured insets. These cards have to be inserted into my camera in the correct way. That’s not too difficult as one of the top corners is cut slightly and it will only fit into my camera in the correct way. I do not use a card reader as I just pug my camera into my computer and it downloads the photo’s from my card.
There are no moving parts to this card so they will not break or wear out. It has a lifetime warranty. I have used this card for a couple of years now taking many photos. They are made of non-volatile memory components.

I find it easy to use .I just insert it into my camera and click and shoot. To download I then plug my camera into my computer and push the button on my computer as my computer asks and my pictures are down loaded. When I have saved my pictures My computer asks me if I want to delete the photos on my card I say yes and the card is emptied ready to begin recording my photo’s again
I can delete them straight from my camera too.
I am not exactly sure how many images this card will store but manufacturers say it will store up to 953. Still or 33 video images. I have a spare memory card in my camera case in case I need it but rarely do.
You will find all the info you need to know at http://www.kingston.com/flash/securedigital.asp
I bought my memory card in a high street photographic shop but you can easily buy it on line probably cheaper.
At Amazon I notice it is on sale for as little as 70p plus delivery or 4.25 upwards with free delivery.

I have found using my card easy positioning and removing it from the camera good images easy to download, and it’s durable. In my childhood when we were still using huge pin whole cameras that taking a photograph would become so easy with such tiny components. LOL

See below some photo's taken today using this memory card

• MrBrightside1987 published 01/06/2011
    Very well reviewed x

Product Information : Kingston - flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

Join the many schools, consumers, businesses and government groups that use Kingston's standard Secure Digital cards when using SD-enabled devices. With the built-in write-protection switch to prevent accidental data loss, Kingston's legendary quality assurance and affordable price - you'll get peace of mind and the best price-to-performance value.

Product Description: Kingston - flash memory card - 2 GB - SD

Product Type: Flash memory card

Storage Capacity: 2 GB

Form Factor: SD Memory Card

Supply Voltage: 3.3 V

Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )

Designed For: Canon PowerShot A460; Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z1200

Packaged Quantity: 2 (specifications are for single item), 5 (specifications are for single item)

General

Form Factor: SD Memory Card

Supply Voltage: 3.3 V

Features: Write protection switch

Manufacturer Warranty

Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )

Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - lifetime