Latest reviews in Kitchenware & Cookware »

Really good quality.

Advantages: Really good quality, lovely colours
Disadvantages: bit difficult to get the greasy feel off it

I absolutely love baking but at the moment I am not finding enough hours in the day to remember to eat let alone bake! Before I had baby number 2, Millie and I would bake regularly and it became a little obsession of mine to think of new things to cook an ...

Milliesmum123 02.10.2013 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Kitchen Craft Silicone Spatula

Value for Money

Quality

Perfect smooth fluffy mash

Advantages: Makes smooth mash every time
Disadvantages: Large potatoes wont fit

Perfect smooth fluffy mash I had never actually used a potato ricer before purchasing one and only wanted one as I kept seeing them on TV and was curious as to why they would use one instead of just using a masher as I usually get pretty decent res ...

jipp05 29.01.2014 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Kitchen Craft Plastic Potato Ricer

Value for Money

Quality

Chips Ahoy

Advantages: relatively inexpensive, works well and easy to clean
Disadvantages: Does anyone really need a chipper these days?

Chips Ahoy I try and eat healthy about 80 per cent of the time but for the other 20 per cent I like to splurge and one of my favourite foods has to be good old chips. I do have an actifry which does make them a lot healthier than using a raditiona ...

jipp05 22.07.2011 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Kitchen Craft Potato Chipper with Stainless Steel Blade

Value for Money

Quality

I'm chipping potatoes with ease in my kitchen.

Advantages: Easy to use, works well, even sizes, good price, easy to clean.
Disadvantages: Strength needed to chip potatoes.

We live a healthy lifestyle in our home and in the past year we've cut down on our takeaways drastically. We now have a 'hot air fryer' that allows us to make chips and other scrumptious treats without drowning them in oil. This is fantastic but I found t ...

katykicker 25.10.2012 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Kitchen Craft Potato Chipper with Stainless Steel Blade

Value for Money

Quality

A grate performance, or just grating on my nerves ?

Advantages: keeps your fingers well away from sharp parts
Disadvantages: A little stiff initially, drums may get lost

As some of you know, I work in a bakery cafe . One of my jobs each week is to grate the cheese that is delivered – three large 10kg blocks of it . When I first started my job, we had a small manual grater- the traditional pyramid shaped one with four su ...

Thehonesttruth 19.01.2011 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Rotary Grater

Value for Money

Quality