Tissues/Wipes

Review of "Kleenex Balsam Tissues"

published 28/04/2012 | sarah-1976
Member since : 25/07/2011
Im a busy working mum to a 2 and 10 yr old who enjoys reading and writing reviews, toys and books are high on my review list I enjoy reviewing cleaning products and cosmetics. I also write for dooyoo under the same name
Pro soft strong and comforting
Cons they dont cure a cold

"AAAAAAATIIIIIISSSSSSHH HHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

I am full of cold, the head achey, eyes streaming, watery runny nose, type of cold! I have had it now for four days and am feeling pretty sorry for myself, running about after two kids keeping them entertained during the school holidays and a hubby working night shift does not help me feel any better.....

HOWEVER

I have found a little piece of luxury to help sooth my red sore runny nose!

Kleenex Balsam Tissues

I purchased mine from Morrisons at a very reasonable offer price of £2 for two boxes, Bargain! Each box contains on average 80 three ply tissues, pretty good so far. ( they usually retail at over £2 for a box so this is a fantastic buy)

The boxes come in celephane wrapper holding them together, they are bright yellow green and blue in colour and have the Kleenex logo on the lid, promising to have a protective soothing balm. The underside of the box explains the tissues contain a protective balm with calendula to help sooth your nose and prevent your skin drying out.

Sounds like what the doctor ordered, I have been using toilet roll up until now, I now have dry skin and a nose that would put rudolph in to retirement.

You peel off the oval perforated lid section to reveal a cellaphane cover with a gap allow the tissues to be pulled through...each tissue pulls the next one so far through so they are ready when that surprise sneeze comes!

The tissues feel pretty thick and ever so soft, when i blow my nose they are enough to ermmm hold the contents, minging I know but you dont want to get messy do you?

They do feel as if they leave a slight moisuriser on your skin, I really feel like they are going to help, unlike some tissues that have a horrible stale odour there is no smell to these ones whatsoever, I like that about these tissues.

Overall the tissues are strong thick and very soft they really do feel soothing on your nose, I would definately reccomend these tissues to anyone suffering like I am whether it is hayfever or a cold.
I will report back in a couple of days and let you know if they have helped with the dry skin, to be honest I dont think I will have a problem I think I have found exactly what I needed. Just a duvet and sympathy now please x

Summary: just what the doctor ordered

offers "Kleenex Balsam Tissues"