Kleenex Original Family Tissues

Kleenex Original Family Tissues

Tissues/Wipes

Review of "Kleenex Original Family Tissues"

published 12/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro They are soft and strong and absorbent
Cons None

"These are original and the best I think"

I do quite like the Kleenex family tissues, which I buy from the supermarket for £2 for two boxes together. This was a while ago now though as I think they were on a special offer at the time. I think this was more than a fair price to pay as Kleenex are a good brand in tissues and I know they are a good quality product I trust.

The tissues are lovely and soft and are 3 ply. They measure about 20cm x 20cm and they are good for when I have a nasty cold, even if it is a heavy cold I know these tissues will not fall apart and break up and they tend to hold their own. I also like these tissues because they are a lovely brilliant white in colour and not off white like some tissues can be. I like them because even though they are very strong and very absorbent, they are also very soft and feel quite luxurious, I think. They are very suitable for the whole family to use.

I have also used these tissues t mop up small spills and find that they are surprisingly absorbent to use for this purpose and are a good stand by when I have run out of my kitchen paper. I always like to take a few out of the box and keep them in my handbag because you never know when they will come in handy.

They are very versatile, very good quality and very good value for money. They are a brand I really trust and I recommend them to you.

• JasonJRogers published 12/04/2012