Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues

Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues

Tissues/Wipes

Review of "Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues"

published 06/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Soft and strong and absorbent
Cons Nothing

"Lovely Kleenex tissues"

Last time I had a really bad cold I wanted some really lovely soft tissues for my sore nose and I bought some Kleenex Ultra Soft ones. I had seen these in the shops for £2 for a box but they were selling them much cheaper at £1.39 because there was some offer on them.
The box is just like any other box of tissues. They are in a cardboard large box with an oval shaped perforated top to pull them out one by one. They do come out individually and not in a clump like some of these boxes of tissues can do. The tissues are three ply, which to me is better value because I am getting more tissue for my money.

They were lovely and soft. They were noticeably soft and I was pleased about this because my lips were chapped and my nose was very sore and I didn’t want to have to use something that was going to make me feel even worse as having a cold is bad enough. There were 85 tissues in the whole box but now I have none left. I did buy another box but I used these all up as well.

They are lovely large tissues and you don’t really need to use more than one at a time, especially as they are three ply. They are strong but they are very soft and very absorbent and they didn’t break off into little crumbly bits even when the tissue was wet. I think this is a sign of a good quality tissue.

I have not bought any more since I used up the second box as I have had no further need of tissues but I would buy these ones again even if they were at full price because I did care for them. They were lovely.

I recommend these to you.