Kodak Advantix C400 AF Camera

Kodak Advantix C400 AF Camera

Review of "Kodak Advantix C400 AF Camera"

published 09/01/2001 | squiggle
Member since : 09/01/2001
Pro Automatic flash and self timer options
Cons Films are a bit more expensive
Picture Quality
Range & Quality of Features
Ease of Use
Reliability

"Neat and Nifty"

I recently got a Kodak Advantix C400 and I am really pleased with it! When looking for cameras I was reluctant to go for the Advantix, because although the films are easier to use and more versatile, I was worried about the extra expense. However, Tesco (and probably other places) now do free films for every film developed, so if that's what you're worried about then look no further.

And even if you have to pay, they really are much more versatile. With the C400 there are several flash options for different conditions, and landscapes look so much better now I've got the options of a panoramic view. It's good for groups of people too.

Also, and this really surprised me, I was delighted to find that the C400 has an easy to use self timer option - so no more pictures of me or my partner on our own, looking lonely - instead we can have pictures of the both of us without having to ask someone (and risk a sneaky theft!)

It really has got brilliant features that I didn't expect for such a compact and reasonably priced item, and I'm sure it will boost the quality of all my photos from now on.