Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper

Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper

Review of "Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper"

published 11/03/2014 | Review-r89
Member since : 13/02/2014
Make up and nail art enthusiast amongst other things. I read, I watch movies, I have a degree in fashion studies and will review nearly anything I have tried...seems like a long trip ahead! Come join me!
Satisfactory
Pro works, better than the single ended
Cons unnecessary,
not rated

"Scratcher, Not Scraper Pt. 2"

Changes/Additions

The review bellow is for the same I wrote for the Konad Stamper/Scraper, this addition is for the double sided feature on the stamper in this set. Having the larger end is great for all-over designs on the nails, it covers the whole surface without having to go back and try to line up the patterns. The smaller end is great for smaller designs and details, like bows and french tips.

Stamper

If you have Konad plates, or any nail stamping kit, you'll need a stamper, but you don't necessarily need the Konad one. Unlike the Konad plates, the stamper can be any brand, so long as it's silicone based and do the job perfectly. I personally prefer the fonad (fake Konad) stamper I got with my fonad plates better than the Konad stamper. The rougher surface is better for transfer and if you get the Konad one, I recommend filing it before use.
Scraper

DON'T USE IT! The scraper scratches your plates and messes them up. If you use it enough times, the indentations on the plates actually become as deep as the drawn designs. I personally use an old credit card or gift card and that works wonders without scratching the surface of my shinny, expensive plates.

not rated

Product Information : Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper

KONAD Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper For use with Konad Nail Art Stamping Special Polish and Image Plates Visit RadiantBabe to view a wide range of Konad nail art products plus OPI China Glaze and Orly professional quality nail polish and treatments!

MPN: 10800