Kwik Save (Shop)

Kwik Save (Shop)

Review of "Kwik Save (Shop)"

published 29/11/2004 | OWAIN2004
Member since : 12/10/2004
Good
Pro good offers and well priced
Cons run out of their offers quickly and can look out dated and a little dirty
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"Good special offers not enough stock"

My local store has just had a re furbishment and I must say it does look better now than it did the greatest change was the lay out and the lighting it's now a lot brighter there and makes the store look a lot cleaner, however the other 3 Kwiks save's I have visited could do with a re vamp as I don't know why but Kwiks save does look dirtier compared with the other supermarkets.
Kwiks is handy to get top up on my mainm weekly shopping however It's not where I go to do my main shop as I find it very annoying when flyers are sent with my mail containing their special offers but when you get to the store there are none left an example of this is their latest offer on ferrero Roussie half price but there were none to be found any where when we questioned staff we were told that to be in with a chance we had to be there when the store opened after their delivery as people were buying them by the case load, I found this very un fair and a lot of other super markets that can't keep up with demand limit the amount you are allowed to buy in one transaction.

• cashman44 published 29/11/2004
    Hello , welcome to Ciao, your dead right about the place , the ones I've been in always look like they need a bloody good sweep !, and a clean ......... stack um high, sell um cheap........ ! , have fun on here, .......... Terry .
  • HotBabes published 29/11/2004
    Welcome! We don't have Kwik Save in our part of the country but id we did not sure whether I'd be visiting it or not! :-)
  • jonesri published 29/11/2004
    Welcome to Ciao. Rich

Product Information : Kwik Save (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 09/11/2000