Sunnysmil... 4

Sunnysmiles

About me: Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here

Member since:22.07.2005

Video reviews:1

In tune

25.04.2012

Advantages:
good sound quality

Disadvantages:
nothing so far

Sound Quality

1. supercityfan
  2. JL132
  3. TheGoodSurveyer
  1. mozzie76

I bought these speakers as my grandson poked a hole in mhy old speakers as I just wanted something cheap to replace them so bought these from an online site for £120.99 which they retail at although it says £12.99 on the review I would.
like to find them at that price.

These are solid black plywood cases with the speakers set inside. The dimentions are 287 x 450 x 290 mm and they weigh 9kg so they sit nicely on the floor or on a shelf as they aren't too heavy.

The sound quality is quite good for the size of the speakers and they can be turned up loud for a good sound, but if you turn them up on full on my stack system they do vibrate and the sound quality gets a little distorted, but these are a 200 watt speaker and so can't take the volume on my stack system on full blast
On a smaller sterio system or stack system these would be alright as 200 watts is quite a lot of noise.

The look of the speakers is pretty basic a matt black but for me it's not about the look its about the sound quality and for me these are adequate for what I need to listen to my music during the day.

The base can be heard quite well and the treble too, I have these on a shelf now out of reach of my grandsons little fingers so they should last me a while as they are sturdy and well made.

Price wise they are reasonable for the quality of sound you get. I wouldn't pay any more than what i did for these but am happy withth eprice i did pay.
If your lookig for a good solid speaker with a good sound quality then these are worth considering. I would be happy to reommend tham to you if your looking for a new set of speakers.

Add the first comment!

LD SYSTEMS LDEB 82A, active 8 1" Monitor/Fullrangelautspeaker, Eminence and BMS Driver, 170 Watt RMS, 95 dB SPL max...

Long Name LDEB-82, LDEB-82A, LDEB 82A