Review of "L'Oreal Body Expertise NutriSummer"

published 12/03/2008 | Birdmann
Member since : 11/09/2007
Pro Only a small amount needed, fantastic value for money, great tan, smells lovely.
Cons None
How intensive is the tanning?
How even is the tanning?
How easily is it absorbed?
How long does it take to see a result

"Goodbye Pasty Pins...Hello Bronzed Beauties!!"

I know..I know...Just another moisturizer with a hint of self tan?- Yes, that is exactly what i thought...But the Loreal NutriSummer is absolutley genious and very deserving of a promotional review.

I first came across this gem when it was on offer in Superdrug a couple of months ago along with various other self-tanning moisturizer such as Johnson's Holiday Skin, St Tropez Tanning Moisturizer, Dove Summer Glow & Nivea Sun Kissed Body. But what most appealed to me about NutriSummer was its container...Fading upwards from a shimmering bronze (which is not the colour you turn on the first applicance!!) to a pure shimmering white all encased in a smooth, lovely to touch bottle. The cap is placed at the bottom of the bottle which is very handy for storage, say on a shelf.

There are two different types for differing types of skin tones- fair and medium...And if you happen to be blessed with naturally pasty legs like myself, then i'd advise that you go for the fair.

So anyway, I was in Superdrug struck by, and now studying the 250 ml Loreal product. Out on limb, I decided to purchase the tinted moisturizer to perhaps mask my pasty pins. The usual price of the product can range between £6.00 to £9.00 (depending on the store- cheapest probrably Superdrug or Boots) but i managed to bag mine a bargain of £4.50 during the offer.

That night, I was ready to try it out. I carried out the useful instructions on the back with great ease (and also, perhaps, as I do not happen to be a stranger to fake tanning products). The interior lotion, I found, was very appeallingly fragranced- unlike other ones such as Johnson's of which was slightly unapealling. The lotion was extreemly easy to apply, the moisturizer is very smooth, so is not difficult to smooth over dry skin like on elbows so..NO STREAKS :D. Also, you only need to use a small amount for your whole body so it really does last.

I really do give the ones at Loreal a pat on the back for this wonder of self tanning lotion, by skin is moisturised, a gradual natural looking tan builds..and I no longer feel self concious about my pasty legs.

Results are goooood.

Thankyou for reading-hope it has been a help.

• venice105 published 13/03/2008
    A spelling and grammar check would make your review easier to read.
  • Maestrolover published 13/03/2008