Sunnysmil... 5

Sunnysmiles

Member since:22.07.2005

Video reviews:1

Luscious lips in lots of shades

30.08.2011

Advantages:
looks good

Disadvantages:
may have to re - apply within a few hours

Gloss?

2. KathEv
  3. TheHairyGodmother
  1. rabbit88
  2. daveboxer

It not often I wear lipstick but every now and then I think to myself , I will plump my lips up and give them a bit of colour as sometimes it just lifts the spirits up when your feeling a little glum. I don't spend a lot on lipsticks so I tend to shop around on the net and in stores if I am in town.
I buy most of my beauty products online as I find it a lot cheaper and I live rural so it saves me the journey to town.
I buy a lot of things on Amazon and this lipstick can be bought for $5.50 which converts to £3.38 so if you are looking for a great bargain then now is the time to buy and stock up as at this price you can afford to buy more than one colour of the lipstick and if you buy this from Boots it will set you back at around £8.

This brand has many shades to choose from and so there is something for everyone's skin tone as I think it's important to choose a lipstick that matches your skin tone and hair colour, there is no point getting the wrong shade and the lipstick colour standing out like a sore thumb and out of place.
I have a slightly tanned skin tone but also I have a light strawberry blonde hair so a shade of red won't look good on me and the bright pinks make me look like im lacking in iron as they make me look sickly. I tend to stick to Aishwarya's beige which is a neutral pink-based brown and blends very well with my skin tone it isn't to heavy a colour and has a nuetral effect on my lips to enhance them and plump them up.

This has a moisurising effect and doesn't dry the lips out of feel to sticky on the lips when used, it glides over the lips smothly and is easy to apply. You may have to re-apply again if you are planning on wearing it for the full day and evening if you have a weding or reception to go to as it obnly lasts a few hours ,but so far I have never found a lipstick that will last all day and evening without having to re-apply it.

I am happy to recommend this to you if your looking for an affordable lipstick from a well named brand.

KarenUK 31.08.2011 13:22

Good tip for getting it cheaper.

LadyValkyrie 30.08.2011 22:36

I love L'Oreal - just bought myself some mascara and nail polish by them today. These sound fab!

mumsymary 30.08.2011 18:17