L'Oreal Colour Protect Conditioner

L'Oreal Colour Protect Conditioner

Conditioner

Review of "L'Oreal Colour Protect Conditioner"

published 13/02/2006 | dalite
Member since : 13/02/2006
Pro Gives you lovely hair first of all
Cons After awhile it doesn't effect your hair
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Long lasting?"

When I first used L'Oreal Colour Protect Conditioner, even when my hair was wet I could feel the difference. My hair felt really light, full of body and to put it rather simply absolutely wonderful. It did stay like that for the second or third wash, not as wow as the first time but that could have just been me just getting used to it.

For some reason I have this problem with majority of shampoos and conditioners which is annoying. By the end of the first bottle and starts of the second bottle my hair was back to being ordinary and boring. I admit my hair color hadn't faded that much at all. Then again black rarely does. But the body and general condition of my hair was absolutely nothing special after awhile. So I had to start using something else. This does always happen to me and okay they did keep my hair feeling nicer for a bit longer than some other products but i want something that is consistant in making my hair feel at it's best.

• martin84 published 29/03/2006
    PRICE, OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE RANGE, OTHER BRAND COMPARISONS ETC ETC, THIS DOESNT HELP ME DECIDE TO BUY THIS PROCUCT
  • MAFARRIMOND published 14/02/2006
    A good first review. Welcome to Ciao. Maureen
  • Bouncebackability published 13/02/2006
    Hia! Quite a good review, but perhaps you could have included a bit more detail such as packaging, availability, price, direction a.s.o. If you need any help just leave a note in my guestbook. Claire x x