Home > Beauty > Hair Care > Shampoo > L'Oreal Shampoo > L'Oreal Elvive MultiVitamins Revitalising Shampoo

Community images

  • L'Oreal Elvive MultiVitamins Revitalising Shampoo

Reviews - L'Oreal Elvive MultiVitamins Revitalising...

Shampoo

> Show product information

Does it smell good?
Value for money

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • standard reviews (22)
Product rating
  • (10)
  • (9)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Excellent

“Definately worth it”

published 17/09/2000

great smell

aren't any

I don't normally use L'oreal shampoo and conditioners but this has certainly changed my mind. I think it must be the best shampoo and conditioner that I've ever used and I'd reccommend it to everyone. The smell and the way it leaves hair feeling are wonderful I think. It has an amazing, fruity...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

“l'oreal shampoo”

published 30/09/2000

smells nice

none

l'oreal elvlive revitalising shampoo is the best shampoo on the market at the moment.this product is for normal hair and can be used frequently.it transforms normal hair to look and feel even healthier with incredible glossy shine.new advanced formula l'oreal elvlive now contains twice as many...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

fresh smell, no artificial colors, fresh for a lon...

not a great moisturizer, doesn't detangle, not rea...

Ok, this is my first review. Since I'm a true cosmetic junkie, I have tried hundreds of products and I hope that you will find them useful. So I'll start with the Loreal Elvive Multi-Vitamins Revitalising Shampoo. I have been using the L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo for quite a long time and...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Why, Because I'm worth it”

published 10/10/2001

Leaves hair looking shiny and healthy

A bit more expensive than others, but worth it

You know how wonderful your hair looks and feels right after you walk out of the beauty salon? How come your hair never seems to look that way after you wash it for the first time at home, after you have had it cut or done? Well, guess what folks. Now it can! I have quite a head of hair on me. It...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Worth it all”

published 07/09/2001

great smelling, soft manageable and clean hair all...

none!

Having very fine hair, i often had difficulty finding a shampoo that would make sure my hair didnt get any more knotted up than it was when its dry! I tried various conditioners and shampoos such as the Pantene range to try and smooth out the messiness but found that they just made my hair feel...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

Fantastic looking, feeling and smelling hair

Slightly difficult to rinse

I first bought Elvive when it was a new product. I had seen the big advertising campaign and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I remember I was most impressed with the smell, it was a really clean smell. The shampoo lathered really well, but I did have a bit of trouble rinsing it out...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Because I'm worth it!!!!”

published 31/08/2000

I have tried several brands of shampoo, rangeing in prices too. I saw the television advert for this shampoo and thought I would try it. It states in the advert that you keep the "Just washed" look all day, and this, I have to say, is true. You dont need very much of it, just a tiny amount. It...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

Reasonably cheap, effective

has a lot of competition, smell could be nicer

Having suffered for many years with fine hair, experimenting with every possible shampoo to add a little body without the lankness my experience of the best shampoo for that particular hair type was Pantene, but I hear you say, this is an opinion of L'oreal! unfortunately I then decided to have...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Because were all worth it...”

published 25/11/2001

See opinion

None

I bought this product yesterday as i seen someone with 5 of them in there basket,Yes sad i know but it must be good and how correct was i :-).It costs a little more than my faviroute of shampoos but its worth it!. I like this shampoo because mainly the smell.I love the smell of the shampoo as it...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

makes hair smell nice and more managable

none

I have recently found that my first two opinions have been utter crap after looking at peoples comments and seeing that I have to write more.Now I don't always have time to write on here so I won't bve writing too many opinions. I bought this shampoo a few months back from superdrug for £1.45.I...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Trust me, its amazin”

published 11/07/2000

Really does transform the quality of our hair for ...

none at all

Well L'orel Elvive is a must, it is the best shampoo I have ever used, I was once a hairdresser and I recommend this one to everyone! Particularly if you have that really unmanageable hair that gets tangled with one gust of wind, not only does it smooth your hair and reduce frizziness, it smells...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Elvive W'ere all Worth It”

published 27/08/2000

uv filter, good for coloured hair

I first bought this product as a buy 1 got 1 free offer. It was one of the best purchases I have made for my hair. I dye it regularly and with other shampoos the colour quickly begins to fade. However when I tried Elvive Revitalising Shampoo I was really impressed. It smelt lovely. There was lots...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

“good condition,less fade”

published 30/07/2000

Fades less

a little bit more expensive than most

My hair is coloured blond and has been for seven to eight years. I received some samplesof l oreal shampoo These were the white ones They smelt lovely so I bought the shampoo it was good but then I noticed the one for permed and coloured hair so I tried it. It does not smell as nice as the normal...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“worth it”

published 25/07/2000

strong hair

none

THIS WAS RECOMMENDED TO BE MY A FRIEND AND I CAN CLEARLY FEEL AND SEE WHY. AFTER JUST ONE APPLICATION MY HAIR FELT SOFTER, WAS SHINER AND DEFINITELY MORE MANAGEABLE. IN FACT IT LOOKED EXTREMELY HEALTHY. THE FORMULA REPAIRS DAMAMGED AND BRITTLE HAIR AND AS SOMEONE WITH LONG HAIR I SUFFER FROM...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

“Good if you like the smell!”

published 11/07/2008

Soft, shiny hair.

Smells a bit weird.

I really like this shampoo. It is really light and so doesn't weigh my hair down, which is good seeing as ihave very fine hair although people often think it's thick because I have so much of it! It made my hair feel really soft and also made it very shiny and, as a bonus, my hair didn't take so...

> Read review

Does it smell good?
Value for money
What hair type is it for?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

1 2