L'Oreal Elvive UV Filter Revitalising Conditioner

L'Oreal Elvive UV Filter Revitalising Conditioner

Conditioner

Review of "L'Oreal Elvive UV Filter Revitalising Conditioner"

published 03/11/2001 | wilsam00
Member since : 26/01/2001
Pro shines,protects,gibes the just washed feeling all day.
Cons slighly exspensive
Does it smell good?

"UV filter conditioner"

I have been using Evive on and off for a few months now and as you proberley know i like to try out evely new shampoo or conditioner that appears on my local safeways shelfs.

Unlike many other conditioners this does acctually makes a diffrence to your hair.A small amount after wasing with your normal shampoo makes wonders to your hair.It leaves my hair shiny and presentable.There is very few conditioners around that acctually do change the overall look and feel of your hair.

This product is quite exspensive,£2.89 round about but that is just about average for a good hair conditioner.£2.89 wont break the bank so i would go for this one as many of the cheaper ones dont make the slightest bit of diffrence.

This conditioner has a bright red container and is quite eye cathing and is a little diffrent from the normal light blue containers.I think they only sell this conditioner in one size but its a fairly bigish bottle so it should last you a good while (about 4-5 weeks)

This shampoo is fairly good to my skin making my skin.I have not experianced any irritaion to my scalp.Im not quite sure but i belive they do a shampoo/conditioner for sensative skin.

The UV filter which is mentioned on the front strenghtens and protects you hair agains split ends and protects from the cold weather.

This product is one of the best products around so i dont mind paying the slightley exspensive price tag.This conditioner can also be used for frequent use (every day)

• belinda9 published 12/11/2001
    Something else for me to try.
  • tange published 03/11/2001
    A few spelling mistakes that make your op a little difficult to follow. If you update, let me know and I will gladly re-rate.
  • kornkid2001 published 03/11/2001
    excellent product op! shampoos are so hard to write ops on, cheers kk!