Review of "L'Oreal Feria Color"

published 26/11/2004 | psylina
Member since : 25/11/2004
Good
Pro Gorgeous colour, lots of conditioner
Cons More expensive than other brands
How easy is to apply?
How did the colour meet your expectations?

"Sumptuous purple-black colour"

I used to use the noirs richesse range (as they were once upon a time called). I never tried red-black (my hair has too much red in it anyway) and I don't think blue-black did much for me (it never does, theres never any sign of blue!) but the purple-black?!
The colour, DID actually look like it does on the packet...beautiful! When the light shone on it...gorgeous. But as with all permanent hairdyes and my hair...it faded very quickly and left it looking redder than before.

It was relatively simple to apply, but a bit messy (what do you expect?!). You do get lots of conditioner with it so your hairs all nice and shiny and the gloves are better quality than a lot of the ones that you get.

The dye IS expensive though, and if you ask me, the reults aren't that much different from the Live colour of the same shade. But people are different; my advice - wait for a special offer and try it for yourself- you cannot be disappointed with the colour!

• MAFARRIMOND published 26/11/2004
    Not my colour but a good brand. Maureen
  • star333 published 26/11/2004
    i might try this i need to colour my hair , good review x