L'Oreal Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes

L'Oreal Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes

Cleansing Cloth - Wipes

Review of "L'Oreal Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes"

published 17/03/2011 | Ryanellaxx
Member since : 20/03/2010
Been on holiday but back now to write & rate! We need more than 8 Es a day! - Love family friends good food and wine! x
Pro Cleansing, toning, balancing
Cons expensive.
Length of Use
Use Many of the Products?

"Get the balance right with these triple active cleansing wipes."

I am a great fan of cleansing wipes because they are convenient and easy to use and less time consuming than other cleansing options.

I picked up these Triple Active Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes from Boots costing around £4 for 25 wipes for normal and combination skin.

The wipes themselves are white, of a good size ( approx. 8 but 5 and a half inches), moist to the touch but not overly so and smell fresh and clean.

The wipes are alcohol free and can be used on the neck, face and eyes to remove make-up. They also claim to refresh the skin with a toning effect and rebalance the skin's moisture where needed as they contain the re-hydrating ingredient Hydra-Claryl whilst removing excess sebum from more oily areas thus keeping the skin balanced and helping guard against breakouts.

The wipes come in a white package with a resealable opening and the pack is recyclable. The wipes themselves should be thrown in the bin and not flushed down the toilet.

MY OPINION:

I find these wipes to be very thorough in removing make-up, even from the eye area and the feel of the wipes is very soft and gentle on my skin. My skin feels very clean after use and there is no tightness or irritation although I do always follow with moisturiser afterwards. I do have combination skin and so the balancing aspect is important to me as my T-zone can be more oily than my cheek and neck area so the fact these are designed to bring balance to the facial area is a bonus and since using these I have found that the appearance of my skin certainly seems fresher. I do not use a separate toner after use as i feel that using these wipes does not warrant it.

I would recommend these wipes particularly if you have combination skin like mine as anything that helps to address this issue is a good basis for the rest of your facial care routine. These are however quite expensive and I do tend to use two wipes each time I cleanse my face but that is merely my own preference and nothing to do with the quality of the cloths - most will find that one cloth is enough to do the job depending on how heavy your make up is perhaps.

Please note that these wipes do contains 'Methylparaben' as I do know that parabens are an issue for some and they have a use by life of 3 months once the pack has been opened.

Thanks for reading. x