L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

Face Make-up - Foundation

Review of "L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation"

published 12/01/2011 | superstar141994
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro makes skin look perfect, blends well, lasts long, covers anything nasty
Cons pricey
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"The best foundation EVER!"

who wants amazing skin???..well im pretty sure if your reading this you've considered buying this product but because of its unlovable costly price, have decided against it..well im gonna let it you in on a secret..this really is the best foundation EVER!!

It been my lifelong desire to achieve a clear, even, creamy, beautiful complexion and i've spent a lot to get close enough. L'oreal is one of my fave cosmetics simply because every product i've bought of theirs has never let me down..no not once. So iv been a fan pretty much since forever. Of course i still buy all the other names on the marker because i love trying out new things and seeing the effect it has. You could say that i spend too much on cosmetics but beauty things are the only stuff i have pleasure in buying.

Luckily i got given this foundation as a gift, so i wasn't out of pocket on this item. I remember, despite not paying anything, saving it for special occasions only, so it came in use when .well i don't remember exactly when :S Anyway, i decided to give it a go and i knew that i wouldn't be disappointed by L'oreals first class quality and yes it was everything i'd expected it to be...perfect!!! My usual regime of applying makeup begins after i smother my face in my baby cream (my skin is super sensitive) and then my skin is prepared and ready for MAKEUP. I use foundation as a concealer because i don't like having that mask looking affect. Most of the time i use my fingers to apply, although i would really recommend the applying with a brush method (its fantastic) but sometimes when you don't have much time on your hands its just easier to apply with fingers. So, a squeeze a dime sized amount to my the palm of my hand or you use as much as needed.be quite generous..and simply just blend it gently into your skin. wherever theirs redness- usually around the nose (hormonal) and chin and forehead.

One of the greatest qualities of this dreamlike product is that it matches my skin tone perfectly. I have very pearly white skin and i find it difficult finding face makeup to match my shade. There are a quite a variety of shades available in the true match foundation so whatever your skin tone, im sure you'll find one to match. Its wonderful how it just blends in so well and so naturally and it doesn't leave you looking caked..but gives amazing coverage to cover blemishes, redness etc..
Of course as i said, i was fortune enough to receive this as a present, but i know it costs about 10 pounds or something which is expensive i know but i have to tell you that its soo worth it and you won't be unhappy with the results. I get very down over my uneven skin with blemishes and this just really helps me make my skin beautiful. And it lasts for a whole day..

Sometimes when you've had a late night out you just cant be bothered to take of your makeup. But its so important that you do!! I hate having a load of makeup on my face and i wake up and my skin just feels awful and dirty..its not nice. So for removal i use a face cloth which is a great exfoliater too, and that just cleans it off nicely. Or of course a well branded makeup wipe will do the trick.

So overall guys, if you want amazing skin..go and buy this foundation! There are too many advantages than to not bother.

• Spuddydoodah published 12/01/2011
    I like this too :-)

offers "L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation"