L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

Face Make-up - Foundation

Review of "L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation"

published 12/01/2011 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro see review
Cons none!
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"I've met my true match!"

I am always on the lookout for that perfect foundation and recently decided to try L’Oreal’s true match foundation on the recommendation of a friend. I was pleased to discover that it was on offer in my local Boots for just £8.29.

L’Oreal true match foundation comes in an impressive 12 skin true shades, so there should be one to suit you! I find that choosing the right shade of foundation can be difficult, especially under the artificial lighting that shops have. My local Boots helpfully offered to give me a few small pots of my chosen colours to try at home before I made a buying decision. If this is not on offer for you, then you should try the foundation on the palm of your hand and not on the back of your hand as many women do. The skin on the palm of your hand is closer to face colour. Having decided that golden beige was the one for me, I set off to make my purchase.

L’Oreal true match foundation comes in a thick glass bottle with plastic lid cover. It has a pump action type applicator that is both easy to use and prevents you from taking out more foundation than you intended, as can happen with tubes that you squeeze! I find that a couple of pumps are enough to give good coverage; a little really does go a long way with this foundation. I always use a moisturiser before applying foundation as I have a dry skin. The foundation is fairly runny although not overly so. It is really easy to apply using your fingers. I find that it blends into my skin well and feels quite silky as it is applies. I like the smell of this foundation too!

I love this foundation and think it is one of the best I have used. It blends into my skin well and gives my skin a lovely soft glow that looks very natural. I hate thick make up as it not only looks awful but feels horrible too! This foundation is really light to wear and I find that if I apply it first thing in the morning it will last all day without the need to reapply. It is also great for covering any blemishes that you have. I always remove make up at the end of the day and this foundation is easily removed. It doesn’t dry my skin or cause any irritation, a real plus for me as I have a very sensitive skin.

Overall I can’t recommend this foundation highly enough. It is easy to apply, blends into my skin perfectly and doesn’t cost the earth!

• justarube published 02/01/2017
    VH
  • dawnymarie published 26/01/2011
    Great review x
  • frankiecesca published 13/01/2011
    Interesting - I never knew to try on the palm of my hand! x