L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

Face Make-up - Foundation

Review of "L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation"

published 11/09/2016 | yellowflower313
Member since : 11/09/2016
Pro Price, color range, blends well
Cons No pump, clings to hair
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Great for all skin types!"

I have dry to normal skin, light w/ yellow undertones. What I look for in a foundation is sheer to medium coverage as I have fairly decent skin, lightweight feel, and fairly good for skin. I have tried many different brands and formulas over the years, including high-end ones around the $50 mark, and I have to say this is one of the better foundations out there! It hits pretty much all my marks. It is light to medium coverage, so anyone needing more coverage than that might be unsatisfied, but for my purposes it's pretty perfect. This evens out my skintone and covers up redness in my cheeks which is all I need it to do, without feeling heavy/cakey. The SPF is low but I always use my own sunscreen underneath anyway. I'm not sure how much of an effect the vitamins and extracts in the formula has but anything that claims to be better for your skin is definitely a plus for me. The absolute best part - the color selection! I have almost always used high end foundations, not because I'm a brand snob but just because most drugstore foundations in lighter shades tend to lean too pink for me as an Asian American with fairly yellow undertones. I LOVE that L'Oreal breaks up the colors into warm, cool, and neutrals - I wish ALL foundations including high end foundations would do this. It makes it so much easier to choose a shade. I'm about an NC20-25 and I chose W3 for the summer and it is the BEST color match I've ever gotten in any foundation ever! I plan to use W2 in the winter when my tan fades. I only wish this came with a pump especially because so many comparable drugstore foundations have one. Most pumps do fit this bottle though (I'm re-using one that came with a different foundation). Also, this foundation does make any peach fuzz on your face more visible, so I apply it with a brush in a downward motion, and moisturize the dry spots around my nose well to avoid any visible cakiness.
Overall, for the price, this can't be beat, especially if you get it on sale!

• forpickeup published 20/09/2016
    .sh
  • forpickeup published 20/09/2016
    sgh.
  • Secre published 15/09/2016
    This isn't a bad start but you need paragraphs.