L'Oreal Paris Volume Shocking Double Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Volume Shocking Double Mascara

Eye Make-up - Mascara

Review of "L'Oreal Paris Volume Shocking Double Mascara"

published 10/11/2005 | natalieg42x
Member since : 19/06/2005
Pro it really does give that volume in your lashes
Cons the black dries out quite quick after a couple of months

"l'oreal's volume shocking mascara"

themascara magic wand

themascara magic wand

Well I have tried and tested this mascara and I would say it has done wonders for me. It may be a little on the expensive side but it has worked for me, a couple of years ago I cut my eyelashes in boredom and really regret it now but I have found the perfect mascara magic wand that has given me great lashes again. L'Oreal Paris Volume Shocking Black Mascara let's you comb your lashes as big as you dare. Volume Shocking is the first volume construction mascara for 12x more volume for your lashes!

~~~~~~~~~ WHAT DOES IT LOOKS LIKE ~~~~~~~~~~

This is a very funky new out shape mascara the container shape is very new and different it is hard to explain the shape its a rectangle box shape in the middle and at each end there is a scalene triangle box but one of the sides has a curved side.

The colour of the mascara packaging is black and a metallic silvery gold colour.

~~~~~~~~~ WHAT DOES IT SAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the front of the mascara the gold and silvery sides says 1 base definition SHOCKING, double mascara.
The black side says L'Oreal Paris volume 2 volume extreme.

~~~~~~WHICH SIDE DO I USE FIRST~~~~~~~

Step 1:
The base coat arranges how you have your eyelashes , defining them from root to tip. This prepares your lashes so you can then put the next layer on if need be.

Step 2:
The black mascara wand is next to be put on, when you hear that zip noise as you pull out the wand, it has taken exactley what it needs to volumise those eyelashes. With each stroke, another layer of volume will be added.

~~~~~~~How much did it cost me~~~~~~~~

This cost me £7.99 when it first came out I bought it from super drugs but in boots they are selling it at £9.99
But the prices can range from £7.99 to £10.99

~~~~~~~~~WHERE CAN I PURCHASE IT FROM~~~~~~~
SUPERDRUGS, BOOTS, CHEMISTS, AND SOME LARGE FOOD STORES.

~~~~~~~~~ARE THERE ANY DISADVANTAGES~~~~~~

Well there is only one that I have found with this mascara which isn't really that bad, and that's the fact that the black mascara dries quite quick mine has just started going dry.

~~~~~~~~~~WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO YOU~~~~~~~~

Yes I would if you have trouble with your lashes they are short very fine and you hardly have any then I would not regret saying this "get out there and buy one"

Thank you for reading my friends and have a good day
Natalie x

• Delicate_Orchid published 26/11/2005
    Not one I hav tried yet... quite partial to Max Factor. x
  • nigeofnewbury published 11/11/2005
    I can think of a lot better things to do when you're bored !! Nice review.
  • baby_uk published 10/11/2005
    Good review, havent tried this one although have tried those other double wand mascaras