La Senza (Shop)

La Senza (Shop)

Review of "La Senza (Shop)"

published 21/04/2001 | martin001
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"I love this shop"

I recently underwent tranforming from a man into a woman and this took me most of my life realising that i wanted to do this. i felt i was very jealous of the girls at school and when my mum was pregnant i found myself putting pillows up my top to see what it would be like to be pregnant also i grew my hair very long. also i was picked on by other boys because i was diffrent and wasnt into sports like football. i would recomend that if you want to change sex you stick it out untill you have left school.

Another think is that now im a woman i have a lot of freedom to do more feminin things without people looking at me weirdly, although i do still get the odd look every now and again.

This also got me into a lot of trouble and i dont recomend trying to steal lingerie from women, this is where la senza comes in as this is the alternative to stealing underwear.

When i first shoped here the service wasnt really very good but whenthey all got to know me they understood and even helped me to find what i was looking for.

• Badger_Boy published 08/02/2005
    Nothing to do with the actual category you were writing in......
  • Ethak published 27/04/2001
    An Interesting opinion although it had little to nothing about the shop...I wish you luck with your new life!
  • Kathryn6 published 26/04/2001
    I an smell ......bullshit. Anyway, if you're now a woman, shouldn't you be called Martine?

Product Information : La Senza (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 04/01/2001