La Senza Triple Gel Bra

La Senza Triple Gel Bra

Review of "La Senza Triple Gel Bra"

published 23/09/2011 | beautybabiex
Member since : 19/03/2011
Pro lovely fit
Cons boobs can slip down behind rather than into the bra.
Frequency of visit
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"Boob Job Without The Surgery."

Having a smaller bust can sometimes be fantastic, but other times it is an absolute nightmare and I wish they would just grow! Often I like that they are small as it makes me look in proportion, but on nights out I like when they look big and I actually have some cleavage.

I used to buy the 'Maximize' bras from Primark for price and ease to find, along with one or two wonderbras. Recently my friend recommended I try the new line at La Senza called 'Triple Gel' - the name alone caught me enough! I instantly went into the shop and tried one of the bras on, proceeding to buy it.

In the range you can buy a number of patterns and colours. I brought a pink leopard print one as most of my other bras are plain and boring. You can buy it it in pretty much any pattern/colour. I did also buy the matching thong so I had a set as I can't stand underwear that doesn't match! The sizes go from 32A-38DD (not that you would need one if your boobs are this size!).

The bra (like most) has adjustable straps to fit to your size, there is also a hook-eye fitting on the back which has three settings. The bra does not have anything fancy and it is just a normal t-shirt bra although it seems as though your boobs sort of sit on top of the bra rather than in it due to the amount of padding.

The bra is really comfortable to wear but I felt that during the night, I had to keep pulling myself back into the bra as the padding pushed it away from my body as my boobs fell down. It wasn't a good look, although I found that if I used boob tape under my boob it stopped this happening. Despite this, it does make all breasts look amazing - its as though you had a boob job without the price tag! I do think that if you know what the bra looks like you can tell the person is wearing one, otherwise it just looks like a normal bra with big boobs in it. It did make my boobs feel un-natural and not too comfortable but at the end of the day - it is designed on looks not how natural it feels.

I never wash my bras in the washing machine, I always hand wash due to the padding and shape - this bra is no different. It has not gone out of shape or bobbled yet, the wire is also still in place along with the elastic.

La Senza do seem to price things highly and this bra cost me £28 but I am aware that for students it is 10% off and during the sale it sometimes gets reduced. I do love how good quality their bras are but the knickers always seem to last 5 minutes!

The bra is lovely and gives confidence to anyone with a smaller bust - it certainly made mine feel bigger which gave me more self esteem! It fits beautifully and despite the couple of flaws I mentioned its lovely.

• thedevilinme published 23/09/2011
    Is that you in the pic then!
  • Novabug published 23/09/2011
    As long as the clasp isn't like a rubik cube, then alls good. :)

Product Information : La Senza Triple Gel Bra