Lancome L'Extreme Mascara

Lancome L'Extreme Mascara

Review of "Lancome L'Extreme Mascara"

published 19/06/2009 | magdadh
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro clump-free, stays on, not irritating
Cons none
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"L'Excellent"

In my current quest to find the best make up products I can stick to for the next few years, I have discovered the perfect mascara in this Lancome product.

It's a lash-lengthening mascara and many of those - even premium brands - tend to make a mess of the lashes. The little bits of fibre that are responsible for the lengthening stick at various angles, make the colouring part of mascara go blobby and curdle... and so on.

Now, L'extreme is nothing of the sort: it's essentially a great mascara, which doesn't make lashes stick together, doesn't go clumpy/blobby, and whose lenghtening fibres go where they should be (i.e. at the end of my lashes) to make them look longer and slightly curlier.

The lenghtening is not actually, despite the name, an extreme evening/clubbing/stage effect: it's perfectly suitable for normal wear (though I wear glasses which means my eye make up is less prominent).

In my expereince many lenghtening mascaras were often more irritating to the eyes, but this one doesn't irritate. The bits stay where they should be and although it's not waterproof, it ceratinly doesn't go all over my face with a slightest touch.

The brush is good sized and works very well at keeping the lashes separate and allowing light touching up of the top surface of top lashes and the whole of the bottom ones.

L'extreme costs around £15-£20.

Very highly recommended.

• melodysparks published 19/06/2009
    A fair Review
  • mythdata published 19/06/2009
    I love my mascara so this certainly sounds like a contender.:O)
  • Cat199 published 19/06/2009
    It is so nice to read a concise review that tells me all I need to know about a mascara. Cheers.

Product Information : Lancome L'Extreme Mascara

Lancome L'Extreme. Lengthening Mascara (01) Noir Stretch. Much more than just lengthening by way of an optical illusion, the mascara LExtrême gives lashes visible lengthening. Absolute, ultimate, maximumand extreme lengthening! Like real lashes at the tips of lashes, lengthen up to 60%!

Long Name: L'Extreme Mascara