Lancome Renergie Multi-lift Night Cream

Review of "Lancome Renergie Multi-lift Night Cream"

published 21/11/2015 | siberian-queen
Member since : 15/04/2011
Aiming to be a bit more active on here now my uni course is done :0
Pro smoothes and moisturises skin
Cons Price!
How easily is it absorbed?

"Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Night Cream - Big Dosh!!"

Lancôme Renergie Multi-Lift Night Cream

So Lancôme is a French brand that has been around since 1935 and has become a worldwide more luxury beauty company.

***WHY BUY LANCOME? ***

I bought the Lancôme Renergie night cream as I had already purchased the day face cream and I thought they would be nice to try together. It also meant that as I bought two products I got a gift that encompassed a few trail size items.
I liked the day cream and so had quite good hopes for the night cream.

***THE PACKAGE***

The cream comes in a deep purple pot with a silver screw top lid, as does the rest of the Renergie range. I like this as it looks sophisticated on the shelf and you can immediately identify the range to which it belongs.
The only downside is that as the writing is in the same fashion of white as the day cream, it is difficult to decipher between the two when put next to each other, you have to read the label. Not a problem but a slight difference other than “night crème” might be handy.
The writing as I said is in white and signals the brand, product name and type.
Also written is the fact it is made in France, lasts 12 months from opening, the promises and that it is 5omls.
All of this comes in a silver box!

***THE PROMISES***

Lancôme Renergie is a multi-lift cream and promises to make you skin feel firmer and reduce the appearance wrinkles through smoother skin.

***IS IT WORTH THE DOSH? ***

Now when I said Lancôme is a luxury brand be aware this comes in a whopping £67 :0
Now I was lucky enough to have some vouchers given to me for Debenhams so I purchased mine there.

STYLE

Generally you get the impression that it is a luxury product. Lancôme have gone to a fair amount of effort to make it feel luxurious and that you are worth it by paying attention to little details like the box, colour of the pot and the embellished Lancôme Rose on the lid for example.

SMELL

It smells nice quite classic I would say and does remind me of the old Oil of Ulay lotion smell. It has no particular fruity smell that I can distinguish but I do like it, which is nice as because it is a night cream the smell stays with you for a while as you doze off.

FEEL

Applying is similar to any other cream. After removing your day make-up, apply in small circular motions around your face with your fingers.
The cream is just that a baby pink colour cream. It is fairly thick but when rubbed into the skin it seems to become more lotion like.
It absorbs quite well but does seem oilier than the day cream but as you are going to bed its not a real concern to me.
I do feel like my skin is moisturized and in the morning I feel like my skin is a bit firmer, smoother yes but lines no different to note.
Although I have said it seems oilier, it does not bring me out in spots and I think it is quite nice to have that extra moisture overnight rather than in the day.

***OVERALL***

Would I buy it again, not sure. If I had money to burn then maybe but I do feel that there are many other night creams out there that probably do just a good a job for a fraction of the price.
I would use it however if it was part of a gift purchase when I buy other products from Lancôme.

***AVALIABILITY***

www.lancome.co.uk where you can get some free gifts and deals at certain times. Debenhams, House of Fraser also look out for deals with gifts.

Review maybe published on other review sites under the same username Siberian-queen©

• justarube published 09/10/2016
    Nice review
  • creativecaspro published 04/06/2016
    Well written :)
  • cath_del published 16/01/2016
    vh

offers "Lancome Renergie Multi-lift Night Cream"