Lastminute.com

Review of "Lastminute.com"

published 22/03/2010 | robbie04
Member since : 20/03/2010
Satisfactory
Pro none, product was faulty but it did look good!
Cons the sound quality was unacceptable
not rated
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Siemans AL285 Twin"

I purchased the above product on the 19.03.10. When it was set up the sound quality, in my opinion, proved to be unsatisfactory.
I returned the product to dixons store on 20.03.10 and identified my complaint. I was informed by the store sales manager that I could have a replacement for the product.
If I wanted to cancel the transaction a 10% charge would be levied.
This levy was because the product had been used! I wonder how a telephone could be deemed unsuitable unless it had been!!
Although the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as ammended) clearly states 'goods should be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality', If that criteria is not meet, the purchaser is entitled to a full refund. Dixon's clearly ignore their responsibility under the act and impose their own terms and conditions, illegally.
Not a bad income, sell faulty goods, get them returned, and then charge the unsuspecting mug a 10% fee for re-stocking .
Having previously purchased products manufactured by Siemans, I found them to be totaly reliable. Indeed, I have since purchased a Siemens Gigaset 475c and found it superb.
Dixons, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

not rated

• TheHairyGodmother published 07/11/2010
    as below
  • Bollinger28 published 22/03/2010
    Posted in the wrong place - email Ciao (info@ciao.co.uk) and ask them to move it to a Dixons category for you

Product Information : Lastminute.com

Lastminute.com are a number one European e-commerce lifestyle player that delight their customers with great-value inspiration and solutions. They have won the following awards: Investor Relations Award & Best Travel Site - Web User Reader Awards 2002

Type: Online Ticket Booking