LateRooms.com

Review of "LateRooms.com"

published 12/05/2004 | curry99
Member since : 13/03/2004
Pro Very easy to use
Cons you cannot book on line

"Great prices for last minute hotels"

ON line
To access laterooms.com just type in this name. It is really easy to find. The site operastes in many other languages as well.
Firslty you enter the country you are looking to stay in. Then you can fine tune your entry. This really is child play. A great selection of hotel appear with the original price and then next to that the recommended late rooms price. You can look at the hotels by clicking on the links.

My Experience.
Last week I had to fly to paris at short notice. I went onto the web site and entered the details for France Paris. The site offred me many choices. I then found a hotel right in the centre near the Are de Triumph. The hotel had many features including jacuzzis and other great facilities in the rooms. The cost of the room was 300 euros per night. The late rooms quote for the night which was a Thursday night was 89 euros. I was required to telephone the hotel direclty and quote the name late rooms and the amount. They confirmed the price and asked me to give my credit card to confirm the reservation.
It was all very easy.
On the day after I arrived at the airport I travelled by Taxi to the hotel directly and that cost 39 euros. There were two of us so it was cost effective to use a taxi. I had resevred to rooms at that price. The hotel was called the Trocodero. It has 30 rooms but they are first class. The staff were very attentive and the hotel was very clean.

I really would recommend this web site as the prices are beyond belief. You really can top 5 star hotels at one star prices

• JulyBunny published 21/11/2005
    as belwo
  • sue.51 published 14/05/2004
    I seem to be using laterooms more and more for my work based travel - you can actually book on-line through them, but only at a small number of outlets, and looking at their note on the website, I suspect this number will start to increase. Sue
  • AnitaM published 13/05/2004
    That was a good discount you got.