LateRooms.com

Review of "LateRooms.com"

published 16/10/2006 | Panda1976
Member since : 17/08/2005
Pro Cheap hotels!
Cons Website can sometimes be slow and time out
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Getting away for a night or two."

Laterooms is a fantastic website where you can find cheap hotels.

I stumbled across it when looking for somewhere to stay for a night in Brighton. I use it all the time. You can book about 3 months in advance but you can also book on the day.

Basically hotels will let laterooms know how many rooms they have left and what price they can sell it at. You can search by area or by town. You put the date you want, how many people it is for, how many nights it is for.

You can search by the special offers or by 4 and 5 star hotels.

The money you can save is fantastic. You can save up to 70 % sometimes. We have stayed in 4 star hotels for 60 pounds. If you fancy going away for a weekend last minute it is great as it can show you all the hotels which are available in that area and what the cost is. Sometimes you can get some absolute bargains especially if you are not sure where you want to go. Sometimes if we fancy going away for a weekend or a night we'll have a look and then we'll decide to go where the bargains are.

The greas thing is that it is not just useful for the UK you can use it in many other countries as well. We used it in France and Ireland and it was really useful and saved us a fortune.

I work as a PA and use it to book my boss' hotels. We have managed to save the company a lot of money by doing this. So if you are a PA as well or responsible for booking travel for your company give this website a try and see how many brownie points you can get !

This review was read 2092 times and was rated at

• SUPERSPUD published 21/10/2006
    Hiya! Sounds like a great website. Going to have a alook at it myself and pass it onto my mum too as she's always popping off here and there and looking for a cheap weekend away lol. P.S. I think the shorter reviews are great, so many of the others get caught up in unnecessary detail!
  • shoe-junkie published 20/10/2006
    Sounds like a good website, which I will definately check out, however I felt your review, was lacking alot of info, if you want to get higher ratings you'll need to add info of things like navigation, how easy it is to book, do they take money from your card straight away or on the day of your stay etc.... If you need any advice feel free to leave a message in my guestbook. x
  • annaroos1 published 16/10/2006
    I've not heard about this before but have saved it in my favourites now - very useful!