LateRooms.com

Pro NONE
Cons EVERYTHING
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND LATEROOMS.COM"

I BOOKED A 4 NITE STAY IN AMSTERDAM FOR AUGUST 2012 THRIOUGH LATEROOMS.COM AND WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE.

THE AIRLINE WHICH MY FLIGHTS WERE BOOKED WITH WITHDREW THEIR SERVICE FROM MY LOCAL AIRPORT(BELFAST) AND THE OTHER AIRLINES WERE TOO EXPENSIVE TO RE-BOOK.

AS A RESULT OF THIS I CAN NOT GO ON THIS PLANNED TRIP AND TRIED TO GET A REFUND OF THE 396 EURO THAT I PAID THROUGH LATEROOMS.COM FOR MY ACCOMMODATION. LATEROOMS.COM HAVE REFUSED TO REFUND THIS FEE AND ARE TAKING A NON NEGOTIABLE STANCE EVEN THOUGHT THESE ARE EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMNSTANCES. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF COWBOYS AND WILL NOW RE-SELL THE ROOM I CAN NO LONGER USE MAKING DOUBLE THE FEE ON IT.

PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DO NOT USE LATEROOMS.COM I HATE TO THINK HAD ANYTING WENT WRONG DURING MY TRIP HOW UNACCOMMODATING THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THIS IS THE APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE RECEIVED BEFORE I'D EVEN TAKEN OFF.

• Claiiiree published 19/05/2012
    if you booked it on a non refundable rate, you always take the risk that why it is cheaper!