Laura Ashley (Shop)

Laura Ashley (Shop)

Review of "Laura Ashley (Shop)"

published 25/11/2008 | FrustratedLauraAshleyCustomer
Member since : 25/11/2008
Pro None
Cons Diabolical customer service
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"Appalling Customer service from laura Ashley"

Do not have time to go into much detail, as am still tussling with Laura Ashley customer service. Earlier this year they lost a coffee table we had ordered in their warehouse - it took many, many calls to find this out. In the end we cancelled out of frustration. This week they have delivered a sofa with a faulty leg - getting this sorted is proving a nightmare - it is currently propped up on a pile of books. No one in customer service has any authority to sort the problem and we are being continually fobbed off. No one takes responsibility and it is impossibe to speak to anyone in authority who can make a decision. They have the worst customer service I have EVER encountered. This confirms what many others have said here. I will NEVER EVER go near this company again and recommend that others do the same.

• 1st2thebar published 25/11/2008
    - i feel sorry that you had such a bad experience - Though it does need a bit more information for a higher rating. Thanks for sharing

Product Information : Laura Ashley (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 26/03/2001