Review of "Lavievert MacBook Waterproof Case"

published 02/01/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro lovely look and feel
Cons none
How comfortable is it to wear?
Range of Features
Look & Feel

"Paper Chase no Case"

Lavievert MacBook Waterproof Case

Lavievert MacBook Waterproof Case

I bought this as a travel case for our iPad 2 and with its bulky case on (the one that prevents the kids from smashing it!) I couldn't have found a better fit for the iPad. The pocket on the other side is handy for cables and bits and bobs too and fastens with a magnetic press stud.

Pre purchase
When I ordered it, I was curious to see what an item made from kraft paper would look like.

First impressions
I was amazed when it landed, the quality is perfect and stitching around the edge of the case is immaculate. It would be impossible to rip this material by the way. I like how well it fits the iPad and it disguises it in transport so it just looks like a document file or something. The felt lining (I took a picture of this too) also provides added protection and acts as a shock absorber for the contents. I was offered a discount when purchasing this case in return for an honest review. I think this case is the perfect solution for transporting our iPad2 and am very pleased with the quality too.

It's got the look ...
All in all this has quite a nice retro look and feel to it but is a modern solution for protecting precious IT equipment. It is minimalistic and would suit men and women alike I think.

Price
This case is currently listed on Amazon at £9.99 as the smallest size with options for medium and large, depending on the tablet or laptop you are buying it for. The largest is still only priced £11.99.

Final word
If you are after a nice gift for a friend, buy them this, it most definitely looks more expensive than it costs!

• Candyperfumegirl published 02/01/2016