Lego Racers (PlayStation)

Lego Racers (PlayStation)

Genre: Racing/Driving - Publisher: Lego Media - Release Year: 1999 - For: PlayStation

Review of "Lego Racers (PlayStation)"

published 06/12/2017 | killingtime69
Member since : 31/10/2017
Bwoah
Satisfactory
Pro Build your own Lego car!
Cons 2 players is head-to-head, rigid Circuit Mode, handling could be better
Gameplay/Playability
Graphics
Sound
Difficulty & Complexity

"Now I Know How Joan Of Kart Felt"

In the Build feature I come across a medieval helmet and I remember my time playing Lego as a kid. I am happy with my F1 effort but not with how it handles when I take the tighter turns. The rest of Lego Racers is fairly rigid. Two-players is strictly head-to-head, and Circuit Mode is unlocking Championships in a linear fashion. The fight for 1st in the Championship is at most a 2 horse race, but despite being 3rd in the standings (thus on course to unlock the next Circuit) a 4th place finish meant my game was over. Good luck on beating the host as he is too good for the other racers and will zoom off into the distance, but it pays to be patient with the items.

4/10

• 1st2thebar published 07/12/2017
    'SH.'
  • thedevilinme published 07/12/2017
    not great
  • RICHADA published 07/12/2017
    Looking for rather more depth in a review here on Ciao. R.