Lima

Shopping
Nightlife
Ease of getting around

"My city"

My ciyy Lima the hometown of Peru, is the principal City of the country, because we have a downtown, about the Spanish times for tree centuries with many Catholic Churches as the Cathedral, La Merced, San Marcelo, San Domingo Churches an Arms and San Martin Place with a barroque style of Arquitecture for example.Somes report says that have something of arabic influence because Spain was a colony of the arabics.
Outside the Lima's downtown we have the modern part of the city with modern arquitecture since the begin of twenieth century special with monuments and arqueture that was made more or less in 1921 (when Peru had its first century as an independent country), and National Stadium and a part of Miraflores and Barranco that was a touristic part of the city that is close to the Pacific Ocean, with the Central Park, many stores and something else and the beaches in the part of Costa Verde (Green Coast)
-------------
With this informations I hope you visit my City soon

• MAFARRIMOND published 25/05/2008
    I would love to visit - the architecture sounds fasinating. Maureen x x

offers "Lima"