Lineone

Member since : 08/06/2000
Pro Free surfing
Cons Up front 20 quid charge

"Free ? Access"

I was looking for unmetered access at a reasonable cost when I came across Lineone/Quip. This deal allows me to get my free access at a cost of GBP 5 per month with a one-off charge of GBP 20. The best thing is that the GBP 20 gets you a box to attach to the phone giving access to cheaper than BT line costs for calls and the GBP 5 includes GBP 5 worth of free calls !
So if you make more than 5 pounds worth of calls in a month then your surfing is free !!

What's more I have found the service to be very reliable. I have used the service at all the peak times and have never had a problem connecting

• TheHairyGodmother published 17/08/2009
    as below
  • shonegar published 25/08/2004
    This review is somewhat too thin on detail to be useful. Please revise in order to make useful. I am happy to rerate when this is done. Let me know.
  • Night_Rider published 28/05/2003
    An update with new relevant information would be a bonus and will gain the higher ratings.An update with new relevant information would be a bonus and will gain the higher ratings.