Linzi Shoe Shop

Linzi Shoe Shop

Review of "Linzi Shoe Shop"

published 08/01/2004 | allyb2003
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Good
Pro Bright airy shop, well laid out
Cons young school leavers, no seniority
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"HOLE IN MY SHOE...."

I recently had to purchase a new pair of shoes and went along to this shop, Linzi shoes, who apparently only have branches within the Essex area.

I came across them by mistake waiting for my bus one night before Christmas they were open for late night shopping.

I went in (was the only one in there at the time). The shop is very bright which is good as you can get the details of the shoes/boots and easily see the pricing etc.

They have a very good selection of shoes and boots. I opted for a slip on pair of black low heeled shoes with a diamonte star on each of the shoes.

I asked if they did half sizes, was looked at like I was mad and subsequently told no. I then asked for my size, no smiles no "yes i'll check for you".

The "young lady" then came back with my size, I tried them on and they fitted. She came over and was very pushy towards me asking I liked them etc. and did I want them, I said yes, followed her to the till and duly paid for them. Not once did she say "please" or "thank you". The other two assistants in there were also very young, I'd say in their teens. There was no seniority within the shop.

The shop during normal hours is open from 9.30am till 5.30pm, this night was late night Xmas shopping and they were open till 7.30pm

SUMMARY

Shop is well laid out, good selection of shoes, no toilets or disabled access only via front door.

Shoe prices range from £15.00 up to £60/70 for a pair of boots in black, brown, blue etc.

Shop assistants were very vague and acted like they couldn't be bothered.

• Katieshaz published 28/12/2004
    To be honest, a lot of shop staff DON't care mainly due to the boring work, bad pay, no career route, rude customers, stupid customers, head office management etc etc Many shop staff only work as a stop gap before moving onto bigger and better things.
  • ElizaF published 09/01/2004
    I HATE that sort of service. Good op :) xx E.
  • Kukana published 09/01/2004
    If shop assistants are pushy or rude, I never buy anything there on principle! Sue

Product Information : Linzi Shoe Shop