Little Tikes Premium Wooden Kitchen

Review of "Little Tikes Premium Wooden Kitchen"

published 06/04/2017 | Georgieex
Member since : 18/10/2013
Thank you for the rates & nice comments! Haven't been online in a while - 2 (nearly 3) year old daughter and 10 month old son keeping me busy!
Pro sturdy, plenty too do
Cons takes a while too build

"Perfect Kitchen For My Little Girl"

Little Tikes Premium Wooden Kitchen

My daughter who is 2 1/2 years old (Currently going through the terrible twos!) has always been into role playing toys since she was about 1 and has had various shopping trolleys, microwaves, shopping baskets with plastic foods but one thing she didn't have was a complete kitchen with everything complete with it so my Father decided too buy my daughter this Little Tikes Wooden Kitchen for Christmas in 2016 and we all fell in love with it!

Product Description

As Said from the Tesco website this Little tikes Kitchen has the fun and realistic features. It includes a double burner stove top, oven, dishwasher with clicking knobs, refrigerator with ice dispenser and microwave.
Basics

There's also a laundry center with a mini washer and tumble dryer, a granite-effect counter top, double sink with storage shelves. Crockery and accessories are also included in this set.

The age range it says it's suitable for is from 2-6 year olds.

The kitchen is available from most toy shops, online shops, Tesco and Amazon with prices ranging from £129.99 too £169.99 (My Father paid £165.99 from Very.co.uk).

Dimensions: 98 x 34.3 x 103 cm
The kitchen is mainly a wooden construction with a granite-look counter top.

The kitchen comes flat packed in a very large box!

Assembly

Well, to assembly this - you need lots of spare time and with a over excited toddler eagly waiting for her kitchen it can be difficult but my partner managed too put the whole kitchen up in 3 hours which took longer than I first thought but when I peeked and looked at the 100's of different parts I can understand why. There was doors, shelves, washing machines, microwaves etc waiting too be screwed together. Once up I can say it was fully worth the 3 hours as it did feel very sturdy and a perfect height for my 2 year old. I think the whole purpose of this kitchen is it is built too last heavy handed children too, so far we haven't had any damage too it (Surprisingly!)
All The Features Of the Kitchen

This kitchen is well equipped (better than my own I could say!) and I could only dream of having something like this when I was younger but these days everything is thought of in children's toys I think.

Starting at the top of the kitchen there is a fridge (or cupboard I'm not sure) but on the door is a pretend ice maker function and the door can be opened which inside i a large cupboard or fridge inside with two shelves.

Next is the a large shelf with the Little Tikes Logo on which my daughter currently places her tea party dolls on this shelf. Underneath the shelf is a another small shelf with a clock that can be adjusted to a certain time, next too this is a cute little microwave with a door that opens with a handle - all the microwave features are stickers. On the side is a phone holder and plastic phone.

In the middle of the kitchen we come too the sink with a tap for all the washing up needs, next too this is the hob area. The wooden backdrop has hooks for the pans and utensils it comes with and plenty of room on the granite look worktop for the herbs and pans it comes with too.

Next is the cute washing machine and dryer with a see through door that closes with two knobs that turn for either function also a shelf for the laundry basket underneath.
Alongside this is the dishwasher with a opening door - inside is a large area too dump all your plates and pots, joined next too this is the oven with three knobs that turn too pretend heat settings for the oven and hob.

At the bottom is two small shelves. The kitchen also has circle feet so it's not sitting directly on the floor. Included in the whole kitchen it comes with a frying pan, kitchen utensils such as spoons and spatulas,saucepan and couple of pretend food items which I think are herbs.

Overall Experience

My daughter loves this kitchen and as it's in her bedroom she will randomly go quite upstairs and know she's playing with the kitchen and making her dollies some tea or food. I don't really have anything negative too say about the kitchen either apart from I wished it had included some more food items but these are easily purchased cheaply separate.

The whole kitchen has a great design and the brand has thought of most things too include like the washing machine which my daughter also regularly puts her t shirt or trousers in but it isn't a big washing machine so only a couple of things will fit.

If I was looking too purchase a wooden kitchen myself then I'd choose this one as it's worth the money, but as my Father paid for it I am glad he chose this one as I love the look of it, the sturdiness and my favorite - too pretend make some food with my daughter who is also very happy with it!

• MrYorkiesWorld published 30/08/2017
    Brilliant!
  • Angel19819 published 14/06/2017
    vh
  • stacie17 published 26/04/2017
    Nicely done x

offers "Little Tikes Premium Wooden Kitchen"