Liverpool Hope University College

Liverpool Hope University College

Review of "Liverpool Hope University College"

published 04/02/2011 | hollaberry
Libraries
Societies/Clubs
Sporting Facilities
Student Union

"Friendly atmosphere, great laugh"

I'm currently a first year student at liverpool hope university. I study drama and law and live on the creative campus, the student accomodation is owned by Cosmopolitan Student Homes, and is called the Gerard Manley Hopkins accomodation. During my first year, I've made some great friends, and the lecturers are friendly and they all know your name, this is a small university, which is why I chose to come here, there is just over 7000 students, I'm in uni 12 hours a week and do probably just over that outside the teaching hours, there is a free shuttle but which runs regularly between both campus' and the creative campus is just a 10 minute walk into Liverpool city centre. The nightlife here is fantastic, always a student night on here somewhere. The university has just had a multi-million pound renevation so everything's shiney and new! It's IT facilities are top clas and each campus has it's own library, wednesday night is circles for all of those on sports teams where they socialize at the SU bar.

• JasonJRogers published 19/02/2011
    Nice read.
  • TheHairyGodmother published 05/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • thedevilinme published 04/02/2011
    Liverpool Hope University...is there a word for a triple oxymoron? lol

Product Information : Liverpool Hope University College