Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Cleanser / Exfoliator

Review of "Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic"

published 12/02/2012 | Delphine57
Member since : 18/11/2011
Pro Gentle, effective, refreshing, natural
Cons Price for some.
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Liz Earle Skin Boost Tonic"

As you may have read on some of my other reviews, I have become a bit of a fan of the Liz Earle range of products (pricey as they are) and as I am currently using their cleanse, tone and polish regime, I felt it was only right that I complete the set of reviews on each individual item.

== The purchase and product==

I have given both the Hot Cleanser and the moisturiser 5 stars and can now reveal that the Instant Skin Boost Tonic also receives a 5 star recommendation from me. The reasons for this are the gentleness and natural ingredients that this refreshing toner brings to your skin and the resultant factor therein. The skin feels totally refreshed and toned, and unlike most toners; my experience has of them has left my skin feel dry and wanting, parched and lacking in any kind of protection on my skin. However this is how this toner differs from others I have tried. As soon as you pour out the toner and apply it to your skin the comforting, clean smell feels gentle (the smell of it to me is reminiscent of baby power; although officially they classify the smell as 'heavenly floral!'). It glides on your skin and your skin feels bright and truly cleansed but the bonus is it feels moisturised as well if that is possible in a skin tonic.

==Using it==

The ingredients of this wonderfully aroma item are cucumber (lush!), chamomile (sweet!), calendula, vitamin E and organic aloe Vera. Even the list of ingredients looks yummy. So to me it is little wonder that this item is so refreshing and nourishing to my skin.

You will note that it has no alcohol like most toning products which is probably why there is no astringent drying effect to my skin.

The qualities of this boost tonic is also best noted in that you can also use it as a spritzer during the say to just refresh your skin and moisturiser it which I thought would be particularly handy if you go on holiday somewhere or even on a plane where the air con is so drying to your skin. One wipe over of this lovely liquid and your skin feels cleansed and refreshed and brightened.

A truly lovely product to use alone or part of the skin care regime that Liz Earle advocates i.e use with the hot polish cleanser prior to using the skin tonic and followed up by the Liz Earle moisturiser.
The other bonus is it is suitable for all skin types.

== Stockists and more information==

You can purchase it directly from the Liz Earle website at http://uk.lizearle.com. You can also purchase it in John Lewis.

Cost for this varies from a 30 ml spritzer bottle of £5 ( useful if you want to try it before proceeding on to the bigger bottles).

The full sized bottles are 200 ml bottle = £12.25.
Overall I give this 5 *****
Thanks for reading.

Summary:A gorgeous refreshing tonic for the skin that thoroughly refreshes and hydrates.

(this review also appears on dooyoo)

• RICHADA published 20/06/2012
    A very good first review here. R.
  • Coloneljohn published 22/02/2012
    Nice one. John

offers "Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic"