Lloyds TSB

Review of "Lloyds TSB"

published 27/09/2007 | saving
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro N/A
Cons Complicated and misleading procedure for change of address for credit card
Efficiency of service
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"Lloyds change of address procedure"

Just a piece of note so as not to lose more money with your credit card. Well some days back I just discovered that if I change my address for my bank account well the bank system still has 2 addresses for me, which means that my credit card statements and lots of reminders were still being sent to my previous address. Two months back I filled in a form at the local branch stating my new address. But apparently its written in small somewhere that I have to fill in another form for change of address for my credit card and send it to some department. Which means that my address for the credit card was still the old address while the address for my debit card was my new address. I cannot figure out how come the address does not change automatically. And on top of that I could not use my debit card to pay my credit card bills since they had different addresses for my debit and credit cards. So, it would be good if others don't fall into this little trick of the bank to add daily interest on your credit card. If ever you go to the bank to fill in a form for change of address do ask them if you have to fill in some more forms. You never know. They won't tell you unless you are careful and ask them. And always do specify that you need the change of address to be made immediately - even though you write this on the form it still takes around 3 or 4 working days to take effect.

• Soho_Black published 02/11/2007
    The last 2 times I've moved, I went into the branch, filled in 1 form (in fact, the last time, they did it on the system for me and I just had to sign the form) and they changed everything for me, credit cards included.
  • customtattooblue published 27/09/2007
    i had no problems at all with lloydstsb when i moved, but the derbyshire would not let me change my address untill i showed them a a bill or something with my new address on, bearing in mind i moved into my boyfriends house and and moved to a different area with is an hour and half drive?
  • dynamicnurse published 27/09/2007
    Judging by your review, thank heavens I ain't a customer of Lloyds-TSB!

Product Information : Lloyds TSB