Logic 3 PSP Slim & Lite Crystal Armour Case - PSP557K

Logic 3 PSP Slim & Lite Crystal Armour Case - PSP557K

for PSP - Type: Storage

Review of "Logic 3 PSP Slim & Lite Crystal Armour Case - PSP557K"

published 10/04/2012 | brandon9876
Member since : 04/04/2012
Pro Solid, robust, protects console very well, can still charger while in the case,
Cons Bulky, difficult to play when console is inside, scratches easily
Look & Feel
Responsiveness
Robustness & durability
Range of Extra Features

"Protection like tank armour for your psp"

When I purchased my PSP it was the latest one out and cost me a lot of money and the last thing I wanted to happen was to drop and break it so I search online for quite some time and came across this case.

My first impressions were that it looked very strong and when it arrived from amazon is wasn't disappointed, the crystal clear plastic is very thick, but the black inner rubber is nice and soft, so you have best combination a solid outer casing and shock absorbing rubber inner casing.

There's a sliding clip on the front of the case and a hinge on the rear so the case opens up like a book, there is also a cut out so that when the case is closed you can still charge it up.

The main problems I came across with this case is that when its closed it makes the console quite a bit bulkier, and also if you want a case which you can comfortably continued to play the console in the I would recommend you find a different one. I have found that for storage purposes this case is the best by far and if you don't mind a bulkier console to carry around. Also the outer casing scratches very easily, mine accumulated a lot of them.

So I would recommend it for protection purposes but not for playing the console in.

It costs around £10 which is nothing compared to replacing you console.

• mozzie76 published 10/04/2012