Logynon Contraceptive Pill

Logynon Contraceptive Pill

Female Contraception - Contraceptive Pills

Review of "Logynon Contraceptive Pill"

published 31/12/2010 | Motive
Member since : 31/12/2010
Pro not pregnant :D
Cons Increased boob size, Mood Swings, Nausea, Massive stomach pains for days on end
Side effects
Strength

"Stomach pains and nausea"

I have only been on the pill for several weeks now and it is causing me hell. For the past four days i have had nothing but severe stomach pains which began after vomiting if I got up too fast in the morning [which has never happened before]. Staying still works for extended periods of time works, but as soon as I get up it kick starts again.
I've also noticed that because of this, my moods have been up and down over the past few weeks which is out of the norm since i'm usualy a pretty happy and outgoing person. More so depressive rather than energetic etc.
I Wouldn't recommend it, and am definately going to try an alternative after the new year break ;/ Definately not going out for New Years though D;

• TheHairyGodmother published 03/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review. Leave a message in my guestbook if you update and I will re-rate