London Underground

London Underground

Review of "London Underground"

published 26/08/2011 | Lcarmen
Member since : 26/08/2011
Pro Convenient means of transport,easy commuting across london,Quick&Frequent,reliable mode
Cons suspensons during weekends
Frequency of trains
Reliability of trains
Speed of trains
Safety of trains
How extensive is their Rail Network?

"it drives me crazy!"

London underground is used everyday by lot of us to get to work.......during weekends, over crowding is not a problem....i never find it very expensive.........that is the reason why it is called customer friendly. All through the week, I have this train extremely frequent. Like me, it’s the only means of travelling in London for many. During weekends, sometimes have to undergo temporary suspensions…….for which I keep a constant check at TFL website. that ways you cant rely on it completely for weekends.........On Saturdays and Sundays, the Jubilee Line is merely a nightmare……….overcrowded trains…many a times I feel scary when trains stops for a while in a tunnel .....that moment I feel like I should use any other means of transportation………….no doubt cleanliness can’t be beated anytime…well maintained. Commuting across London simply takes less than an hour.

• angelboouk123 published 26/08/2011
    as below
  • beautybabiex published 26/08/2011
    I have to admit, I hate the underground.
  • mercurysummer published 26/08/2011
    Not too clearly written and some things seem to contradict themselves.

offers "London Underground"