Lookfantastic.com

Review of "Lookfantastic.com"

published 15/03/2010 | JennyferJay
Member since : 15/03/2010
Pro None!
Cons They send you the wrong products and are impossible to get in contact with.

"Terrible customer service!!"

I ordered some products from this website, in time for mothers day. One of the products was a Fudge Miracle Ends treatment, but instead of that they send me Fudge Extreme Hold Hairspray.

I immediately emailed to try and get the products switched, but received no reply. With Mothers Day looming, I emailed again, but still... nothing.

I then had to hunt down their telephone number (as it isn't present on the order sheet) and give them a ring, but the call wouldn't connect and I just got a bleeping sound. I tried this again on multiple occasions and still, the same thing.

So I emailed for a third time, threatening to take them to trading standards, and I'll have to see if they bother replying to that. Mothers Day has now been and gone... and I'm stuck with a product that I didn't even order.

I can only assume they've gone into liquidation or something, the way they're behaving... I'm not a happy bunny.

• TheHairyGodmother published 09/11/2010
    as below
  • CPTDANIELS published 15/03/2010
    As below
  • dynamicnurse published 15/03/2010
    Apart from not being able to get through to this company (so I can only assume that their c ustomer service skills are somewhat on the poor side), you tell us nothing really about the website/ company. What do they do/ sell? How easy is the site to get around? How does it compare to other similar sites if there are any? Why did you use them in the first place?